Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Hi Guys 😀 How y’all doing ? The baking season has begun again, I mean is there something better than fresh cookies when it’s cold and rainy outside? This recipe was inspired by Tanya Burr’s famous cookies but i changed it a little bit. I think 100g sugar is enough because the oreos itself are already sweet. And the cookies look prettiest if you cut them half when they’re finished, so you can see the oreo 😀 Hope you like the reciepe, have a nice day my loves
- 200g butter (soft –> roomtemperature)
- 100g sugar
- 1 egg
- 325g flour
- dash of milk
- 100g white chocolate or dark chocolate (if you don’t want it too sweet)
- 100g milk chocolate
- Mix sugar and Butter together
- Add the egg, and slowly the flour and the milk
- Cut the chocolate in little carré’s and put in the dough.
- Don’t forget to preheat the oven to 200°C
- Take about two tablespoons cookie dough and cover the oreo until it’s not visible anymore. Do this with the rest of the dough.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes
- Let them cool down and Enjoy 😀