Plum-Flan à la Lea
Hey my loves 😀
So today I wanted to show you a baking recipe. You know as it’s getting cold outside and I love to spend cozy evenings at home with a cup of tea and some fresh pie. I’m actually not a very huge fan of plums but in combination as a flan I just can’t get enough of it. I could have eaten the whole flan my own. A flan is a cake/pie made with lots of fruits. So normally here in Switzerland we make flan’s with apples rhubarb or abricots. This one is a more exotic flan because I simply added grated coconut instead of grated hazelnuts. And in my opinion it tastes so much better that the “normal” version. So here we go:
What you need:
- 300g plums
- 200g grated coconut
- cake dough (from the supermarket)
- Springform: 28cm
For the liquid filler you need:
- 2dl milk
- 4 eggs
- 100g crystal sugar
- vanilla pod
- So basically you just cover the springform with the dough and sprinkle the grated coconut all over –> Picture below
- Then you put the plums in a nice circle order all around the springform.
- Don’t forget to preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix all the liquid ingerdients together and pour it all over the flan.
- Now bake it in the oven for 40 min
- Let it cool down and enjoy the flan 😀
Et Voilà – This is how it looks like 😀