Hey my loves
Today I wanted to share a cake reciepe with you. It’s a supersoft poppyseedcake. I really love it because it’s not too sweet and in my opinion it also looks very cute with the tiny black seeds. I hope you enjoy the reciepe and let me know what you think about the cake if you try to bake it 😀 Have a beautiful day xx- Lea
- 250g flour
- 175g white crystal sugar
- 250g butter
- 3 medium eggs
- 1dl cream/milk
- 0.5dl milk
- 40g poppyseeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a dash of salt
- Stir eggs, sugar, butter & salt together, until it has a fluffy consistence.
- Heat up the cream and the milk in a glass and add the poppyseeds. (see picture below) Let them rest for 15 minutes.
- Add the flour and baking powder
- Add the poppyseeds and the cream/milk (Do not Forget to preheat the oven to 180 °Celsius)
- Mix until it hasn’t any clumps anymore, then fill it in your spring-form
- Bake at 180 ° C for 45-50 minutes
Let the poppyseeds rest in the warm milk/cream for 15 minutes.
Mix until the dough looks like this 😀
Fill it in the springform
Wohow it’s got the perfect goldbrown colour.
Et voilà, the cake is ready to be eaten 😀